Do any of these describe you?
- Spend lots of time sitting (computer, traffic, etc.)
- Repeat the same movements time and again for hours on end at work
- Feel stiff, sore, and run-down at the beginning and/or end of your day
- “Brain fog” and/or “restless mind” throughout your day
Then qigong may be perfect for you!
Qigong, a Chinese word that means “energy work” or “energy cultivation,” refers to sets of gentle exercises that have been practiced in China for thousands of years to help promote health and well-being. Some of the benefits of qigong may include:
- Greater flexibility
- Greater stamina
- Better sleep
- Improved digestion
- Reduced mental fatigue/“brain fog”
- Greater relaxation
- Greater peace of mind